Being able to create a video by recording your screen is definitely useful. Not only will it allow you to create video guides, but it will also enable you to record Skype conversations for later reference, save online video streams, and much more on top of that too. The one thing that you may feel is standing in your way from doing so however is the learning curve that is involved in screen capture.
Fortunately, that is what the Movavi Screen Capture Studio rectifies. It is a screen capture software suite that is compatible with all versions of Windows – including Windows 8. All that you need to do on your part is ensure that your Windows 8 is fully updated with the latest patches and it will run with absolutely no issues.
From there, actually recoding video footage directly from your screen on Windows 8 will be a piece of cake. In a few simple steps, you could set up and start recording:
- Set up the ‘capture area’ by choosing whether you want to capture the entire screen, a specific window, or just a certain region of your screen.
- Choose the ‘audio source’. If you want to record the audio from your PC then just select ‘system audio’, but if you’d like to use another source such as a microphone or music device, you could do so too.
- Decide whether or not you want to highlight the keyboard and mouse actions (particularly helpful for video guides).
- Start the recording when you’re ready by pressing the ‘REC’ button.
- When you’re done, you can stop the recording and click ‘Edit’ to tweak the video by trimming unwanted footage, splitting or combining segments, inserting stylish transitions or a musical track, adding titles or special effects, and much more.
- Save the video using one of the presets available to optimize it for the platform or device you desire.
That’s really all it takes to carry out screen capture on Windows 8. As you can see, the entire process is user-friendly and intuitive, and the features that the Movavi Screen Capture Studio puts at your fingertips will allow you to come up with high quality and professional videos that are stylish and appealing. With a bit of trial and error, you could become extremely adept at recording and producing videos.
If you find this post useful then please like and share it with your friends on social media. Comment your views on this tool below.