1. Hide a drive through gpedit
2. Hide a drive through regedit
3. Hide a drive using command prompt
1. Click on Start -> Run
2. In Run box type cmd and press Enter. Now Command Prompt window will appear.
3. In command prompt, type diskpart and press Enter.
4. Then type list volume and press Enter.
Now following message will appear on the screen.
That's all, you have done. Now restart your computer once. When you start your PC again, you won’t be able to see the particular drive in My Computer.
How to get back Hidden Drive again in My Computer.
Do the procedure which i have mentioned in steps 1,2,3,4 and 5 again.
Click Start --> Run --> cmd -->
Then type diskpart - list volume - select volume E
After that type assign letter E and press Enter.
That's all You have got back the hidden local drive. Once again restart your PC, now you will be able to see hidden local drive in My Computer.